23 September 2006

gone borneo

Sad Tipsy in Madras news: in a blaze of gin-and-tonic glory, we’re going out of print.

Stock up now before it’s too late! There are still some copies left on amazon.com and at select Borders stores (last time we checked: Cambridgeside Galleria in Cambridge MA; Wall Street and Kips Bay in Manhattan.)

If you’d like to receive your very own collectible Tipsy in Madras official postcards, drop us an e-mail.

Thank you to everyone for your support!

Keep preppy drinking alive!

Cheers,
Mitzy & Johnnie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is truly a sad sad day...
Guess I'll spend the rest of today sipping G&T and laminating my copy so it will last for generations to come...

~The EMG

Anonymous said...

Glad I have my copy...there's always eBay folks! I picked up numerous copies of TOPH on there over the years.

TCP said...

Oh no! Must buy a few spare copies, just in case...

The Mrs. said...

It is so terrible. I did get a copy asap and told all my bloggers to do so as well!

TWA said...

Hi Guys, I am so bummed to hear you are going out of print. Hey with TOPH doing an updated version maybe you guys could consider it to. I would love to get some of the collectable postcards, though. I didnt see your email on here so I thought I would post a comment.